Friday, December 18, 2009

hi

I live right next to Downtown Los Angeles. My life is pretty crazy and keeps me entertained in quirky ways. Today was a regular day. I just decided to start this blog website because I just want to have a way of connecting myself with others through as many outlets I can find. I'm not the best writer and rarely am able to keep up with things like this but I always just want to try it out. Who knows maybe this time this blog thing can work out. Anyways if your reading this it was nice getting to connect with you =).

Tomorrows another day in the like of Sen. I guess you could say I have an average life. I wake up in the mornings, feed a angry little trouble maker Mugwai and kitty, (Yes, he looks all innocent in this picture, but looks can be deceiving lol just kidding I love him, but he does love to bother me.)


turn on the computer and check all my"mail", I research stuff, clean, wait for Robert to get home, play video games watch movies, and go on secrete adventures =P. I'm Pretty normal.. I think? . Although people always tell me I'm weird so I maybe what I think is normal is probably way off.

My plan is to be able to look at this blog in the future and be at a point in my life where I can laugh because of how much I accomplished. I don't know if that made sense but anyways my goal in the future is to be famous ^_^. I don't know if that's an absurd dream but it seems like a fun challenge to try out. I just want to meet people and learn things and connect more. I want to give more and be able to show my love more. I will admit I do have funny interests that really no one would ever guess. Most of the time I keep my thoughts to myself because I don't want people to think I'm crazy. However I have come to a point where I really just feel that people actually like to hear my craziness for some odd reason lol. Forgive me if I'm boring you if your still reading all this. I guess I'm going to go to bed now. Thanks, I send all the love and light your way its the least I can do for taking some of your time.

Goodnight.




Memory's of the day: stomach aches =( , bank troubles, and the love of my life Robert by my side making all the worries of my day go away xoxoxo

To do list: Continue blog.

Video guaranteed to make you laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJYCp8I9qUs&feature=PlayList&p=51F793CB8107CCF4&index=41

(one of my hobbies is always finding the best videos the internet has to offer and sharing it with everyone I know so check out the link. I BET your going to laugh. =P enjoy..)

No comments:

Post a Comment